PRESSURE BOOSTER PUMPS
Pressure Booster Pumps: Low or varying water pressure is a common issue in residential buildings across India. The consequence is poor showers, trickling taps, slow-filling toilets and inefficient irrigation. In other words, it’s a pure compromise on the desired comfort.
Why the water pressure is low in residential buildings?
There can be numerous reasons for low water pressure, including:
- Peak usage, primarily during the mornings and evenings when people shower and cook
- Multiple open taps in the home
- The home is at the end of the supply line or on the top floor of a high-rise
- Any leakage in the mains pipes
The solution to deal with low water pressure:
With a water booster pump you can increase the water pressure in the water supply system of a residential building and all appliances connected to it, including showers, taps, toilets, washing machines, sprinklers, and others.
Water booster pumps are suitable for:
- Increasing the water pressure delivered by the main lines provide by the city / state corporations
- Increasing the water pressure from tanks, including roof tanks, break tanks, ground tanks, and rainwater tanks
- Lifting water from underground tanks and shallow wells until about 8 meters deep to the water table