Benefits Of Steam
Emulsifies fat of sebaceous glands.
- Hydration to dry skin.
- Enhances the development of collagen.
- Steam reduces the lactic acid in your muscles that causes soreness.
- Removes toxins and waste products from the body.
- A moderate steam bath is good for physical and mental well being.
- The heat created widens veins and blood vessels, thus increasing blood circulation and not blood pressure.
- Steam inhalation is effective in alleviating respiratory illness like sinusitis bronchitis, asthma, common cold & allergies.
- The steam generated opens the pores of the skin and the sweating expels accumulated toxins and metabolic wastes from the body thus leaving the skin with a luminous glow.
- Eases tense & cramped muscles by increasing the blood flow to every part of the body.
- Reduces fat by increasing body metabolism thereby burning more calories.
- Equivalent to physical exercise in terms of health benefits since it helps in increasing both the heart rate & oxygen intake.
- Steam is therapeutic in nature as it boosts the immune system by increasing body temperature and in turn the white blood cells in the body.
- Cleanse bronchial tubes in the body thus eliminates congestion.
Effects Of A Steam Bath :
- A steam bath is health giving as well as enjoyable.
- Warm and gentle Heat of steam bath relaxes your body.
- It melt away the extra fats.
- It soothe tense and Strained Muscles.
- It cleans dirt from body & keeps the complexion fresh & invigorating.
- Provides sound sleep at night.
- A steam bath is especially recommended to alleviate the conditions listed below by virtue of its high steam content and the general benefits of moist heat. The list was confirmed by the research carried out the institute of Medical Balneology and Climatology at the University of Munich : Bronchial asthma, bronchitis, catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, coughs, hoarseness, painful movements of the joints.
- A great advantage of the steam bath lies in its highly beneficial effect on the skin, a feature particularly appreciated by women. The moist heat stimulates the subcutaneous blood flow and cleanse the skin intensively, opening the pores, removing dead skin and impurities and leaving the skin feeling soft, clean and silky smooth.
What Conditions Can Be Benefitted By Steam ?
- Fatigue & Sluggishness.
- Constipation & Bloating
- Menstrual and Menopausal
- Headaches & Migraines
- Arthritis & Gout Conditions
- Eczema & Skin Complaints
- Overweight & Obesity
- Depression & anxiety
- Allergies & Sinus Complaints