Specifications – Sauna Heater
- An Electrical Sauna Heater should be installed on a dedicated 220 volt hard wired circuit. Every home has 220 volt electricity.
- Sauna Heater in 220 volt model is available in 2Kw sizes only.
Amperage draw : 18Amps/120volts
Our Sauna can be customized to suit your space, budget and taste requirements. The outstanding construction surpasses your expectations every time you unwind in your Sauna and ensures an ideal and safe environment. Fine craftsmanship and superior material used produce Sauna that are cool to touch, resistant to distortion, shrinking, discoloration and corrosion.
How to calculate Size of Sauna Heater as per room size
- Normal Sauna room height is 7′ maximum.
- Sauna height 78″ to 84″ : use 1Kw per 46 cu ft.
- Sauna height 84″ to 96″ ” use 1Kw per 40 cu ft.
- Space saving Sauna generator, can be wall mounted.
- Adjustable timer personalizes the Sauna duration.
- Large capacity rock container.
- Minimal temperature fluctuations.
- Igneous Dolerite rock withstand rapid heating and cooling.
- Made from tough, heat resistant timber. (Pru…/Pine wood)
- Wide Sauna benches with contoured back rests and head rests.
- Sections fit to precision.
- Adequate ventilation with proper air inlet and outlets.
- Thermal insulated walls and roof.
- Stainless steel heating elements.
- Special thermo-flocking exterior finish.
- Triple-wall construction for cool-to-the-touch surface.
- On/off display light indicates mode of operation.
- Profiled, ergonomic grip-track knobs for easy use.