Best Steam Bath Manufacturer in Delhi NCR
Backed by the team of experienced professionals, we at Bath Systems are engaged in the manufacturing of steam bath machine for home and fitness centers. Our offered product is technically advanced and fabricated in compliance with the international standards of quality.
Exquisite rage of steam rooms from Bath-Systems is a great way to enjoy the benefits of humidifying water vapor from a high-quality and secure steam generator. Once installed, the steam rooms by the Bath Systems let you experience: clearer skin, infection treatment, improved blood circulation, relief from stress, and metabolism as well as weight loss.
Steam rooms by Bath Systems are made of superior-grade material, which is durable and retains its original color for long. This hygienic material along with the smooth surfaces and tempered glass shower enclosures makes cleaning an easy task. The steam bath machine for the bathroom is best in quality, efficiency, and performance.
You can contact Bath Systems in Delhi NCR for:
- Installation of steam bath machine for gym
- Commercial steam bath machine
- Customized steam bath enclosures
- Steam Generators
- Shower Benches, Panels and SS Frame Door
Because of the specialized nature of the company, Bath Systems is often hired for the designing and construction of steam bath machine for gym and fitness centers. Bath System is a master when it comes to constructing steam rooms with waterproof materials that prevent the steam from escaping. Bath Systems is one of the companies that deal in the range of steam and sauna systems. Here you can find a large collection of bathtubs, steam bath systems, sauna bath systems, and many other bath equipment.
Steam Bath enclosure manufactured by Bath Systems comes with steam folding seat, steam generator, shower panel. All the items are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel and electric/electronic components. This India based company designs and develop an enclosure that is specific to your requirements. Additionally, steam showers and saunas by Bath Systems make you feel refresh and improve the quality of life. You can browse through its website to find a new range of equipment and goods at nominal prices.
The history of steam bath can be traced far back into the mists of time. Popular with the ancient Greeks, the steam bath was subsequently adopted by the Romans as the "Sudatorium" which almost invariably formed part of the Roman baths of the period throughout the entire sphere of influence of the Roman Empire. In Turkey the Steam bath, or "Hamam" has survived the thousands of years, and with our continued use of the terms "Turkeys bath".
WHAT IS A STEAM BATH :
The steam bath includes sweating, but with entirely different atmospheric conditions, the steam bath not only relaxes you and renews your energy, but also promotes your health and beauty as well. It is operating most effectively at temperatures of between 43C (11F) and 46C (116F) and a relative humidity above 100%. In a steam bath, steam should be permanently present. This requires an efficient steam generator, a precise control system and a steam-tight cabin to prevent steam escaping.
PHYSIOLOGIC EFFECTS :
The body tries to increase its heat loss through all possible avenues-especially the skin and lungs. If the environmental temperature exceeds that of the body, the only way to lose heat is through sweating. The body cannot maintain a constant temperature when the environment temperature is as high as that reached in a steam bath or sauna, and so the body temperature begins to rise. As the cutaneous circulation increases, the body from the environment accepts heat more readily. A reduced skin circulation would reduce the rise of body temperature, but this is not possible.
The rise in body temperature depends mainly on
- (a) the temperature and humidity content of the steam bath,
- (b) the sweating capacity of the bather, and
- (c) the bathing time.
Body temperatures have been found to range from 37.6C (99.6F) to 40C (104F). Thus the physiologic changes that occur during the bath are due in part to the rise in body temperature and in part to the influence of the reflexes of the hormonal and nervous systems, which attempt to increase the heat loss.
The enjoyment and benefits that the steam bath affords thus depend critically on the correct temperature being set and maintained. In a steam bath, the optimum temperature lies within a narrow 43 - 46C(110-116F) range. These temperatures are not only experienced as the most pleasant, they are also the most beneficial. If the maximum temperatures is exceeded by as little as 2-3C, the atmosphere is felt to be too hot. Proper steam bath control systems prevent such a temperatures rise and maintain the optimum conditions with the utmost reliability, regulating the temperatures, the supply of the steam automatically.
EFFECTS OF A STEAM BATH :
A steam bath is health giving as well as enjoyable. Warm and gentle Heat of steam bath relaxes your body, it Melt away the extra fats. It soothe tense and Strained Muscles, it clines dirt from body. Keeps the complexion fresh & invigorating. Provides sound sleep at night.
A steam bath is especially recommended to alleviate the conditions listed below by virtue of its high steam content and the general benefits of moist heat. The list was confirmed by the research carried out the institute of Medical Balneology and Climatoloty at the University of Munich :
Bronchial asthma, bronchitis, catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, coughs, hoarseness, painful movements of the joints.
In addition, again as supportive measure the steam bath is beneficial for persons suffering from : Sleeping disorders, particularly through over.
A great advantage of the steam bath lies in its highly beneficial effect on the skin, a feature particularly appreciated by women. The moist heat stimulates the sucutaneous blood flow and cleanse the skin intensively, opening the pores, removing dead skin and impurities and leaving the skin feeling soft, clean and silky smooth.
THE CORRECT WAY TO TAKE A STEAM BATH :
- Rapid change between intensive heating up and cooling down of the Human body forms the basic principal of steam.
- Take shower before first session of steam bath.
- Drink glass of water before steam bath.
- Stay in the steam bath in accordance with your personal sensitivity - Do not exceed 15-20 minutes.
- After steam, cool of with cold water shower. Now your pores are open Wide and you can wash your self really clean.
- Do not take more than 2-3 sessions in the steam bath. In case of combine facility like Sauna bath and Steam bath, which provides for different type of bath, you may also switch to one type to another.
- It is essential that you cool off thoroughly after each session. Never start a fresh session if your body is warm and never change from one Type of bath to another until you have cooled down properly.
- Steam bath will help to overcome the stresses of everyday life, to Relax and recover and to gain new strength and improve general Physical and mental well being.
DOs AND DON'Ts IN STEAM BATH ROOM :
- When taking steam, allow time to relax completely.
- Remove clothing and jewellery.
- Always take a shower before (for reasons of hygiene) and after the steam bath (to bring down the body temperature quickly to normal).
- Beginners should stay in the steam room for at most 2-3 minutes. Experienced users may stay from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Repeat the steam treatment 2 times more, and end with a shower and rinse in cool water.
- After steam session, when perspiring freely, move to the dressing area and relax; then follow up with cool shower.
- Dring 2 to 3 glasses of water to replace bodily water loss during steam session.
- Dress when completely dry and perspiration has stopped.
- A moderate steam bath is good for physical and mental well being.
- Patients of coronary thrombosis, or epilepsy can take a steam bath.
- Steam bath should be taken on alternate days or 3 times a week, or as advised by doctor.
- Do not use chlorinated, bore-well water for steam. Hard Water may cause damage to the heater and void warranty.
- Electrical points must not be installed in the steam room. Light fixtures should be totally waterproof.
- For safety, the steam room door should be openable from the outside and should not have a door lock.
- Inspect steam unit regularly for required maintenance to heater and control for trouble free operation.
- Don't take a Steam Bath if using alcohol, drugs or medications.
- Pregnant Women or persons with poor health, heart related problems, high blood pressure or circulation problems should consult their physician before using steam.
- Do not touch the steam head - it gets extremely hot during steam flow.
- Minors should be adequately supervised whenever they are in steam room.
- Leave the steam room immediately if uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy. Staying too long in steam can lead to suffocation.
- Influenza, skin infections, acute wounds and inflammation of joints and muscles and acute back disorders such as sciatica get worse in the steam. Basic rule : avoid steam bath if you have and acute symptoms.
- Do not exercise in the steam room; it can cause dangerous breathlessness.
STEAM BATH BENEFITS :
- Intensive and comprehensive cleaning effect on skin.
- Naurishes skin with nutrients.
- Emulsifies fat with nutrients.
- Emulsifies fat of sebaceous glands.
- Hydration to dry skin.
- Enhances cirlulation in general and to the skin in particular.
- Increases body metabolism.
- Enhances the development of collagen.
- Steam reduces the lactic acid in your muscles that causes soreness.
- Removes toxins and waste products from the body.
WHAT CONDITIONS CAN BE BENEFITTED BY STEAM ?
- Fatigue & Sluggishness.
- Constipation & Bloating
- Menstrual and Menopausal
- Headaches & Migraines
- Arthritis & Gout Conditions
- Eczema & Skin Complaints
- Allergies & Sinus Complaints
- Overweight & Obesity
- Depression & anxiety
STEAM ROOM USAGE GUIDELINES
Please observe these rules and usage guidelines whilst enjoying our steam facilities.
STEAM ROOM SAFETY, HEALTH AND ETIQUETTE
- Separate steam rooms are provided for male and female Members and these are located in the Poolside Locker Rooms
- Please be aware that the temperature in the Steam Room is 45*C.
- Members under 18 years of age may use the Steam Room but must be accompanied by a responsible adult Member at all times.
- If you have been exercising a recovery period of at least 10 to 15 minutes is recommended, before using the Steam Room.
- When using the Steam Room, limit your stay in the Steam Room to ten minutes at a time to avoid excessive dehydration.
- After using the Steam Room, allow your body temperature to gradually return to normal (37*C) before continuing to exercise.
- If you are Pregnant or have health issues such as Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Respiratory or any form of communicable disease; use of the Steam Room is NOT recommended unless approved by your doctor or physician.
- Please shower before and after using the Steam Room.
- You should wear a towel (or bathing suit) when entering the Steam Room to sit on for comfort and cleanliness.
- Please – for health and safety and out of respect for others; no personal grooming or use of cosmetic products are allowed while in the Steam Room.
STEAM ROOM RULES
- The steam room temperature is kept between 40 & 50 Degrees Celsius.
- Allow yourself at least 15 minutes after exercising to cool down before entering the room.
- No food & drink is allowed inside.
- Please shower before entering.
- Due to high temperature & humidity the steam room can be dangerous to health. We recommend you consult your physician before you use the steam room.
- Those with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease and respiratory problems and those who are pregnant should avoid exposure to high heat.